Last modified: June 1, 2011
1. COLLECTED INFORMATION
The following are referred to collectively as “Collected Information”:
- User Information. Your use of the Site may require you to provide user information including but not limited to your name, address, phone number, and email address (“User Information”).
- Billing Information. Your use of the Site may require you to provide billing information including but not limited to bank routing numbers, bank account numbers, and credit card number (“Billing Information”).
- Property Data. Your use of the Site may require you to provide property data including but not limited to property information, unit information, tenant information, user information, and lease documents ("Property Data").
2. INFORMATION USE
- In General. LeaseRunner uses Collected Information to set up and maintain Services and Payment Center user accounts, to perform Services, and to provide customer service. If LeaseRunner goes through a business transition, such as merging, being acquired by another entity, or selling a portion of its assets, Collected Information may be part of the assets transferred.
- Third Party Disclosure. LeaseRunner may disclose User Information, Property Data, and Site Data to third parties. Some Services require LeaseRunner to disclose Collected Information to a third party such as a credit bureau; this disclosure will be made solely for the purpose of performing the requested Service. Collected Information will be disclosed to LeaseRunner’s third-party payment processor for payments made through the Payment Center. Otherwise, Billing Information and Credit Report Data will not be disclosed to any third parties unless such disclosure is required by law, for a legitimate reasonable business purpose, or if you give LeaseRunner permission.
3. UPDATING USER INFORMATION
You may update or remove your User Information at any time by logging into your user account.
4. OPT-OUT POLICY
You may opt-out of being contacted by LeaseRunner by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. However, LeaseRunner periodically may need to send out strictly service-related announcement to registered users. Registered users may not opt-out of these service-related communications.
LeaseRunner uses advanced security measures to ensure the safety and confidentiality of all Collected Information. Each registered user has a unique username and password that must be entered each time the customer logs on. When a registered customer logs into his user account, LeaseRunner uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to ensure that all Collected Information is safe and secure. LeaseRunner implements an advanced security method based on dynamic data and encoded session identifications, and hosts the Site in a secure server environment that uses a firewall and other advanced technology to prevent interference or access from outside intruders.
6. POLICY CHANGES
LeaseRunner may revise this Policy. If LeaseRunner makes any material changes to this Policy, we will post a conspicuous notice on the Site.
7. THIS POLICY SUBJECT TO ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS